Junior Administration Officer (Casual)
Closing Date: Friday 10th July, 2020
ABOUT THE JOB.
If you are looking at this advert and you’re either a) having a sticky beak for ways you can broaden your horizons or b) you’re genuinely not stoked about your current work situation, then this could be for you.
We get this feeling. In fact, we began Life Matters over 20 years ago because we didn’t want to be stagnant in our craft and we were eager to create a nourishing place where we could do what we love (nurture minds and people) with the flexibility of being present for our family. This is our heartbeat.
To that end, there is nothing ‘same old or beige’ about us. We’ve got a seriously great team who are genuinely invested in others as well as in their own well-being. We’re looking for others to join this awesome mix. So if this is you… read on for some nuts and bolts.
BEFORE APPLYING PLEASE READ THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES. WE’RE NOT GOING TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS THAT DON’T PROVIDE A VIDEO – WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU!
THE ROLE (s).
The role is a casual position based in Merewether. You’ll report to our Administration Manager and work alongside our administrative and marketing team and psychologists. You’ll learn quickly, become a multi-tasking whiz, be a problem solver and of course a team player. You’ll be willing to jump right in and provide great customer service and strong administrative support in a professional and efficient manner. Got all that already? Perfect – read on.
- Conduct general administration duties such as managing calendars, preparing letters, reports and other practice material, maintaining file and document storage
- Provide quality customer service to our clients, referrers and partners.
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries including answering and directing calls, attending to the reception desk, answering emails and coordinating diary/appointment bookings
- Conducting financial administration such as daily financial reporting and invoicing
- Assist in the Sales and Marketing of psychological assessments and programs
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE.
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- Experience in a customer service or client facing role
- High level of computer literacy including experience using Microsoft suite and Adobe
- Knowledge of industry and/or experience within a similar medical practice environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to maintain professionalism, confidentiality, respect and sensitivity
- A spark and love for all things administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and not be afraid to use them
- Fun and proactive attitude to their career and work life
- Experience with financial administration including accounts receivable, Medicare billing, electronic claims and invoices would be highly regarded
OUR PRACTICE AND CULTURE.
We strive to be personable and real in the way we operate at the office as well as in our team. We have a positive team ‘mojo’ and are seeking people with a similar personality style. We have a big building in Merewether housing our consulting rooms on the lower level and our meditation space upstairs where we run regular mindfulness and therapy programs. We make clinical practice easy and clients are looked after warmly, thoroughly and professionally. We’re not the big business or the small player; we’re the perfect in-between but pop in for a ‘cuppa’ and see for yourself. If you want to have a looksee and follow – you can find us on facebook, insta, Linkedin and the tube.
THAT’S ENOUGH ABOUT US – LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU.
If you’re interested in joining our amazing team, please send your CV and a short 3-5 min ‘audition’ video answering the following questions by Friday 10th July 2020.
- Tell us a bit about you
- Tell us why you would be the best person for this role
- Tell us a bit about some of your strengths and weaknesses
- Tell us how and why you are an incredible multi-tasker
- Tell us what matters to you
Please submit your CV and video to our secure dropbox here – https://www.dropbox.com/request/LMLH8syVWrfYhCGr8Iy1
For questions or enquiries, contact Kerrie at Kerrie@lifematters.com.au or call on 02 4965 3530.